|Admins (nominations)||Rollback (requests)||Community Newsletter||User Groups|
Rollback Rights Edit
Rollbacks have the ability to "veto" edits that are:
Current Rollbacks Edit
See this list. You will see them frequently across the wiki fulfilling their roles of maintaining pages, fighting vandalism, and ensuring that all information is factually accurate.
Becoming a Rollback Edit
Experienced users may become a rollback if they are ready to receive the responsibilities outlined above and our deemed capable by.
Primary Requirements Edit
I will be looking for the following criteria. Each user:
- Must have at least 30 days of experience on any wiki.
- Must have over 500 edits on any wiki.
- Must have no serious record of vandalism.
- Must be a proven Conservative by having:
- Displayed Conservatism on profile page.
- Written at least one Conservative blog.
- Showed Conservative beliefs in talk messages.
Requests For Rollback Edit
- Main article: Project:Requests for rollback