Donald John Trump is the 45th and current president of the United States.
Trump Organization Edit
Prior to presidency he was an American business magnate who is chairman and CEO of The Trump Organization which owns various real estate investment properties throughout the country and around the world.
Road to the White House Edit
Trump has consistently been at the top of all polls since announcing he will run for president of the United States in June 2015. Trump has been very outspoken taking on illegal immigration, and calling for the deportation of all illegal aliens living in the U.S. Trump has also stated that he would end birthright citizenship (AKA "anchor babies"). In addition, Trump has also vowed to build a wall across the U.S. southern border and impose high tariffs on companies that operate outside the U.S.
- Trump loses Iowa caucus and comes in second to Ted Cruz. Before the caucus vote, Cruz misled Ben Carson supporters that Carson had dropped out of the race and to throw their support behind the Cruz campaign. This, in turn, allowed Cruz to pass up Trump in the caucus even though Carson never left the race.
- Trump wins New Hampshire primary by a colossal margin.
- Trump wins North Carolina primary.
- Trump wins Nevada primary.
- Super Tuesday: Trump wins Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennesse, Vermont, and Virgina. He looses Alaska, Oklahoma, and Texas to Ted Cruz and Minnesota to Marco Rubio.
- Trump wins Kentucky.
- Trump wins Louisiana.
- Trump wins Hawaii.
- Trump wins Michigan and Mississipi.
- Super Tuesday 2: Trump wins Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, and the Northern Mariana Islands. He loses Ohio to John Kasich. Illinois was going to be a Cruz state - but due to protestors disrupting a Trump rally in Chicago - his support increased in the state.
- Trump wins Arizona.
- Trump wins his home state of New York.