| [[|100 × 240 pixelspx]]|
|Office||45th President of the United States (2017-Present)|
|Greatest Accomplishments||Businessmen, Arthur, Real estate developer|
Liberals say that Donald J. Trump is a Racist, Sexist, Bigot and sometimes even say he's Homophobic, Transphobic and Islamophobic. Liberals hate Trump so much that they call him a "Nazi" and is the 2nd uprising of Adolf Hitler.
Trump Organization Edit
Prior to his presidency, he was an American business magnate & was the chairman and CEO of The Trump Organization which owns various real estate investment properties throughout the country and around the world.
Road to the White House Edit
Trump announced he would run for president of the United States in June 2015. Trump was very outspoken taking on illegal immigration, and calling for the deportation of all illegal aliens living in the U.S. Trump has also stated that he would end birthright citizenship (AKA "anchor babies"). In addition, Trump has also vowed to build a wall across the U.S. Southern border and impose high tariffs on companies that operate outside the U.S.
Trump won the 2016 Republican Primary and was nominated against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
On November 8, 2016, Trump was elected as president and a lot of liberal snowflakes cried.
The Trump Administration has been one of the best presidential administrations of the 21st century, and one might argue one of the best presidential administrations in U.S. history. His policies such as withdrawing from NAFTA and TPP, repealing Obamacare, and the tax bill are helping millions of families across the country.
But Liberals are trying to make his administration look bad when it is good.
- The media's reports on Donald Trump's approval rating is completely false. Kids, don't believe in the silly polling data.
- Donald Trump has 5 children: two daughters and three sons.
- Donald Trump was born in New York, but thankfully isn't a silly liberal.
- Stupid comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel love to bully Donald Trump!
See Also Edit
- Republican Party - the registered party he is in!
- 2016 US Presidential Election - The election where he got elected president.
- Ronald Reagan - another great president.
External Links Edit
 - Reasons to like him