*Drill Baby, Drill
*We Built It!
|In Control Of:||House, Governorships, State Legislatures, Senate, Presidency after January 20, 2017|
|Highest Ranking Official||President Donald Trump|
|Party Chair||Reince Priebus|
|Senate Leader||Mitch McConnell (Majority Leader), John Cornyn (Majority Whip)|
|House Leader||Paul Ryan (Speaker), Steve Scalise (Majority Whip)|
|Governor's Chair||Chris Christie (New Jersey)|
The Republican Party is the better of the two parties in the United States of America. It represents the American People better than the Democratic Party and they are realistic. Republicans currently control the Senate, House and The Presidency.
The Republican Party symbol is a smart and tough Elephant. The Color of the Republican Party is Red, But they don't represent the Devil.
-To Be Added
Famous Republicans Edit
- Abraham Lincoln - first Republican President.
- Richard Nixon - 37th President of the United States.
- Ronald Reagan - 40th President of the United States.
- Donald Trump - current President of the United States.
- Mike Pence - current Vice President of the United States.
- Paul Ryan - current Speaker of the House.